Hounds of Maine

Challenge to All Non- MSDA members

John Porter

Job/hobbies : trapping/hounds and carpentry

Challenge to All Non- MSDA members

Post  John Porter on Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

I will propose a challenge to all members of this site that are non-MSDA members. For each member that joins MSDA and post here on this topic, I will get 1 non-resident bear hunter to join the ranks. There is quite a few of us out-of states that love hunting in Maine and will willingly support the cause. I was living in my homestate of Maine when we fought and beat the anti's on the last ban bill and I will always support the sportsmen/women of Maine. Going to drop my check in the mail today and become a proud member..
    JP

HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3080
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Re: Challenge to All Non- MSDA members

Post  HOLLABACK on Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks John! Thanks for stepping up,and to all that join!

John Porter

Job/hobbies : trapping/hounds and carpentry

Post  John Porter on Mon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Not a problem. Its the least I can do for my home state. I am looking at returning for good in the near future and want my grandsons to be able to enjoy our heritage..

walkerpower23

Male Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : Sales/ Running hounds

Post  walkerpower23 on Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 am

Very good idea John I appreciate that a lot! Hope to see people start joining the association and become members we need numbers.

sprucemountain

Post  sprucemountain on Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Its great to have you're support,It seems like the number of people who actually get the importance of this are few and far between.

Laneysplott

Male Posts : 108
    Job/hobbies : guide

Post  Laneysplott on Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 am

You can say that again scott. It amazes me all the crying that was going in Feb and March about the club not doing anything, and now that stuff is happeing no one steps up to the plate, same old story with every Association, Glad theres are a few good people to keep the MSDA growing, good work guys and girls!

HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3080
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Post  HOLLABACK on Thu May 31, 2012 5:35 am

This club stands for everything that everyone on this sight cares about and loves to do! I dont understand why we dont have everyone on this site as a member,and willing to go to a supper to help support it? I wonder what it is that keeps folks from standing up for what they believe in? It's not like we're asking you to grab a shovel! Everyone needs to eat! The club is everyones and only a few care about how things go????? Does everyone think that we've done all we need to? Do we think that all the problems from the past are nowhere in sight? This is the time we need to all pull together and work hard to make this group known! We're fortunate we have what we have!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:27 am