Hounds of Maine

Stud & Pup Auction

Stud & Pup Auction

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 am

Houndsman, Hounds for Kids needs your help, our funds have ran out. So where asking for your help with a Stud and pup Auction. Hounds for Kids is an Organization that supports youth events and organizers across the country. Learn more at {www.houndsforkids.com ] The future of our sport lies with our youth, they will be voting in a few years we must get and keep them involved. Please add your Stud to this cause. I want to challenge EVERY stud dog owner out there to put his dog up for stud. If the owner doesn't set a minimum bid then we will sell these studs at the price they bring in whether it's 1 dollar or 1,000 dollars. I want to see every stud we post get sold. The sport we save is our own. some of the stud owners I have talked to wanted to make a monetary donation as well as giving their studs up for auction. There is a Donation page on the Site as well. We would like to start this Auction at 6:00 am [est.] on August 6. With a closing time of 12:00 pm [pst ] August 16th .. ALL money will need to be paid in full within 10 days of auction closing. List location, minimum bids, titles, and any stipulations you have for your dog. Again thanks guys you really are a great bunch and I know that everyone will step up to the plate and support there sport. Post, PM, or email me at [ houndsforkids@YAHOO.COM ]. our site[ www.houndsforkids.com ] will also be updated daily. And has a contact page.
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Re: Stud & Pup Auction

Post  HOLLABACK on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

Earl,
    Great to see all the hard your doing for the kids! I already put a breeding in from my Ranger dog and hope others do the same for this great cause....Anything I can do to help just let me know! I'll also donate a rabbit hunt as long as accompanied by a adult.....

Current date/time is Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:05 am