Hounds of Maine

Update on MSDA...

countrygirl11

Female Posts : 136
    Job/hobbies : Registered Maine Guide

Update on MSDA...

Post  countrygirl11 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:22 pm

A conference call was held Wednesday night and just wanted to post an update here since most members use this site MORE than the MSDA website... The Board for the MSDA that participated in the conference call decided that we will again have a booth at the Augusta Sportsman Show and also we will be trying the show in Presque Isle this year as well!! We got an invite to that show and we figured it would be a great idea to get out name out there and hopefully pick up some new supporting members from Northern Maine. We are planning on some events for 2013..nothing solid yet but we are giving ourselves plenty of time to plan some fun filled, competition events!! T-shirts for the MSDA were discussed...we are thinking of posting an imagine of what the shirt would look like and taking pre-orders so that the shirts are accounted for and we will order extras later on to be sold at shows! Just keep checking the MSDA website for updates and here as well! I just wanted everyone to know that this club STILL exists and the Board Members are communicating to keep this club still going!! There will be further updates soon so be watching for them!! Hope everyone is having a great hunting season!! Thank you to those who are helping and still supporting this club! Let's keep this thing ALIVE!!! Happy Trail~Marie
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Re: Update on MSDA...

Post  HOLLABACK on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks Marie! I'll be checking on guns for raffle.....As well as seeing who wants to host some bear trials for the up and come'n season.....I'll keep ya posted soon as I know more!....Thanks for all you do!
    countrygirl11

Post  countrygirl11 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am

Thanks Bill...you have been a tremendous help with this Association!! Your efforts and contribution doesn't get overlooked! It's greatly appreciated!!
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 am

O' go on!....lol.....Thank you!
    countrygirl11

Post  countrygirl11 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:22 am

LOL...Anytime!!!
    cnile14

Male Posts : 410
    Job/hobbies : Hunting and cattle

Post  cnile14 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 am

Thanks for the update!! Was there any talk of a biggest coyote contest this winter? Also after attending neil olsens trapping rendezvous for the last couple years and seeing all the coon and bear dogs there maybe the club should have a table there also? i know they do water races and a night coon trial maybe he would let the club do a bear trial? If someone wanted to order hats, T-shirts or decals who would the contact be? Thanks- Carmine
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 am

Carmine,
    All great Ideas! I learned enough to know that if we do have a coyote contest we need the money paid in before the contest begins....lol....Not sure how that would be run any Ideas? Soon as we find out more about the hats and shirts we'll post all the info......Any suggestions on a contest?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 pm