Hounds of Maine

contacted my rep/sen tonight

snowdog

Male Posts : 221
    Job/hobbies : running walkers/beagles/kids/line work

contacted my rep/sen tonight

Post  snowdog on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 am

I just wanted to post that because of the msda meeting i went to on sunday it prompted me to contact my rep.and sen. I did it tonight. I simpley explained my passion for hunting and hunting with hounds and how important i felt it to keep our maine heritage so that we can pass it on to our children and grandchildren.. I also thanked them in advance for them personaly letting me know if any issues come up that may impact my right to hunt,own,or breed dogs. Thank you to the leaders of the msda on guiding me to what i should have been doing long ago!! I can only hope that some others from that meeting are doing the same. Thanks again, Rob

HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3080
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Re: contacted my rep/sen tonight

Post  HOLLABACK on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 am

Rob,
    I think you should be our lobbiest and just let me take that beagle pup of yours.....lol.....That way there you can focus on these issues instead of dreaming about rabbit hunting.....lol.....Now thats a true friend right there.....lol....

All joke'n aside,Thats great to hear! Hope everyone does the same! Thanks for post'n....Every call counts....Thanks for supporting the sport!

oxford dogger

Post  oxford dogger on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

Good job Rob
    I should add that I have done the same and already had some feedback from my representative.
    Keep after it folks. They will listen to those that they hear from better than those that only complain at the corner store.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Current date/time is Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:46 am