Hounds of Maine

MSDA members.....

HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

MSDA members.....

Post  HOLLABACK on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 am

Now that the busy seasons are slowing down a bit,its a great time to build momentum as a group,and build our war chest for any and all up coming battles.....Dues, raffle Ideas, and events are all on the up coming meetings agenda....Lauren will be sending news letters out and I'll keep everyone on here posted as well....We also have hats,shirts,and sweatshirts available as well as wristbands and bumper stickers..(makes great Christmas presents:santa: )...Showing your support is key in many ways as well as where your money is being spent.....The bear coalition is drumming up all they can, and needs our help as much as possible.....Plus building up the MSDA helps us get ready to fight the antis next agenda....because we all know what's next........We need everyones help......anyway you can......We will also be talking about raffle items to be announced at the sportsmen show in early spring, and booth rental....We've come a long ways in a short time and have been recognized quite well so far from the IF&W and USSA....Also our donation to the food pantry opened eyes to a lot of folks that was un-aware of the battles we face in our sport,changing the face of hound hunting is crucial right now.....especially before the 2014 ref......The bear trials are also another great success....with folks wanting more and willing to do whatever it takes to keep that alive....with talks of new trials,such as coyote.......That will also be addressed in the up coming meeting.....So in a nut shell we have accomplished a lot and have lots still to do.....If we all stay united in whatever game we pursuit we'll still be able to enjoy what we have.....Talking with some folks that live in other states that have to drive countless hours to even cut a dog loose,or where they have to travel out of state to hunt what they had taken away is not anything any of us want to deal with....MSDA support the sport!

Male Posts : 177
    Job/hobbies : Plumbing+Heating/HUNTING

Re: MSDA members.....

Post  DogChaser on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:26 am

Absolutely, sad part it is a money game..we need memberships and donations. I know we sound like a broken record, but money is what's needed in the war chest. There will be a coyote trial, a rabbit hunt this winter and def. more bear trials in the spring. Every little bit helps! Memberships are $20 single $25 family.. all memberships come with a vehicle decal. Any questions please feel free to contact me! We need your help to save bear hunting in Maine!

~Lauren

ROADKILL

Male Posts : 264
    Job/hobbies : MaineDOT/ trapping,Houndsman,MSDA MEMBER!

Post  ROADKILL on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 pm

I challenge anyone on this Forum who isn't a MSDA member to join! Just complaining and talking about it on here don't help as mauch as the War Chest. Not trying to offend, just know that not everyone on here has put their money where their mouth is so to speak. Saddle up folks and join MSDA!!!! Thank You!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm