Hounds of Maine

Bacteria, Virus, and Fungi killer (Tea tree oil)

crossroadbeagles

Male Posts : 1023
    Job/hobbies : Auto tech

Bacteria, Virus, and Fungi killer (Tea tree oil)

Post  crossroadbeagles on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 am

Tea Tree oil:
    a very useful oil with multiple uses. Tea tree oil will kill any bacteria, virus, or fungi for example if a dog has kennel cough; put the dog in a kennel in a small room and put a vaporizer in the room with some tea tree oil in it. this will speed up the recovery process remarkably. Or if the dog has a skin or coat problem (possible fungi or bacteria problem) than give the dog a bath with tea tree oil as the shampoo. or how about a few days before your bitch gives birth and a week or 2 after, give the dog a bath with this oil and reduce chances of Mastitis or other virus, or bacteria issues. For use on a cut or wounds dilute with water, but for injured pads apply full strength. Tea tree oil also works well as a repellent to ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. You can pick up Tea tree oil at Wal-Mart 2 oz for around $8.00

So many uses for this wonderful product found in Australia and i haven't cover half of What my book has in it.

thanks to John koerner (The Dog Owner's Little Black Book)

blue_ridge
    Admin

Male Posts : 1524
    Job/hobbies : hunting, wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing

Re: Bacteria, Virus, and Fungi killer (Tea tree oil)

Post  blue_ridge on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

great info. thank you very much for posting this. the stuff my dog has been on seems to be working. things are clearing up and he isnt as itchy any more. i will try the tea tree oil though if this happens again. thank you again

corey

New Leaf

Male Posts : 305
    Job/hobbies : hunter.

Post  New Leaf on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Have used it on myself,great product.Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:16 am